RYA Coastal Yachtmaster Theory Course
RYA Yachtmaster Theory Course
The RYA Yachtmaster Shore Based course is invaluable to those who want to make decisions on board and work towards the RYA Yachtmaster Practical Examination.
The syllabus covers a comprehensive content of chart work, navigation, meteorology and advanced seamanship.
You will obtain the theoretical knowledge required to skipper a small craft safely in tidal waters.
This course is a pre requisite for the prestigious RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore.
* Advanced Anchoring
* Safety at Sea
* IRPCS - The FULL International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
* Navigation & The Magnetic Compass
* Chart work & Position Fixing
* Tides & Tidal Streams
* Meteorology (Weather)
* Passage Planning & Pilotage
* Navigation in Restricted Visibility
* Protecting the Marine Environment
Prerequisites: RYA Day Skipper Standard is essential.
Duration: 40 hours required by the RYA plus exam time
Price Includes: Course Material RYA Chart Pack RYA Charts 3,4 , RYA Navigation tables, Certificate